I really enjoy having a Mojito by the pool (who wouldn’t?) but for me, a Raspberry Mojito is just perfection.
🇫🇷 Vous voulez la recette en Français? Cliquez sur le lien: http://www.thermovivie.com/2015/08/mojito-a-la-framboise.html
For 1 glass
- 2 to 3 cl Dark Rum (even though white Rum is usually used in the ‘real Mojito’, try Dark rum and let me know your thoughts - you’re welcome)
- 1 lime
- 10 mint leaves
- ½ tablespoon cane sugar and ½ tablespoon YIAH Mojito Sugar
- Raspberries (about 3 or 4 per glass)
- fizzy water
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Crushed ice
- YIAH Mojito Sugar to rim your Cocktail Glass
Put the mint leaves in a Cocktail glass
Add 2 quarters of Lime
Add the cane and Mojito sugars and crush lemon, mint and sugars with a pestle.
Add two tablespoons raspberry jam
Finish by adding rum, crushed ice, three to four raspberries, the two remaining limes wedges and soda water.
Stir with a spoon and serve immediately.
Summer is not finished yet…. Enjoy!
To discover our full range of all natural no nasties products and order from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the USA and the UK, feel free to visit my page: